Fort Lauderdale is home to some of the best sportfishing in the world and RentalBoats.com is your key to unlocking world-famous offshore bluewater angling. From Sailfish, Monster Tuna, Sharks, Wahoo, Mahi Mahi, Kingfish, Barracuda and many more species, RenatlBoats.com will ensure a great time on the water with your family and friends.
Since we fish Fort Lauderdale all day-every day, we know where the fish are and what they are biting. We specialize in big fish and we catch a lot of them.
We have 4 large luxury sportfishing boats which can carry up to 6 people in comfort and safety as you seek the catch of a lifetime. Our custom sportfishing boats feature the top of the line electronics, fishing gear and come with a captain and mate at all times. Our boats also have a full cabin with bathroom and A/C. We include absolutely everything (and NO FUEL SURCHARGES-it’s included too!). All you need to bring is food and drinks.
Here are the Rentalboats.com Luxury Sportfishing Charter Rates:
The RB Half Day Private Charter:
- Trip Duration: Four (4) Hours
- Price for up to 6 anglers: $750.00
- Trips: 8:00 AM – Noon or 1:00 PM – 5:00 PM
The RB 6-Hour Private Charter:
- Trip Duration: Six (6) Hours
- Price for up to 6 anglers: $1,000.00
- Trips: 7:00 AM – 1:00 PM or 1:00 PM – 7:00 PM
The RB Full Day Charter – The BEST Value:
- Trip Duration: Eight (8) Hours
- Price for up to 6 anglers: $1,400.00
- Trips: 7:00 AM – 3:00 PM or 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM
All Charters include the cost for ice, live bait and feature top-quality rods, reels and tackle. There is NO fuel surcharge – we find the fish no matter what it takes.
Ask about our Lady Angler and Junior Angler Specials! Contact me for details.
RentalBoats.com also specializes in Multi-Party, Corporate and Tournament Trips. Please contact us for details and pricing.
We proudly support our active military and veterans. Please contact us for Service Members pricing.
Ask us about RentalBoat.com Sportfishing Gift Certificates – the Gift that can be enjoyed for a lifetime.
What You’ll Need & Other Tips:
- Sun Protection: Sunscreen, hats, polarized sunglasses, long-sleeved shirts
- Rain Protection: Rain jackets, foul weather gear – “just in case”
- Drinks. Food and Snacks – We provide coolers with all the ice you’ll need. (Helpful Hint: When ordering subs or sandwiches the night before the trip, have them made “dry” with condiments, oil, etc. on the side. This will keep your sandwiches from getting soggy overnight)
- Camera and video camera that can get wet
- Please be sure to be on-time (early would be even better)
Payment Methods and Cancellation Policy:
- All trips require a non-refundable credit card deposit of a minimum of $100.00 to reserve the trip
- We accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express. We also accept Pay Pal
- Pay by Credit Card, Debit Card or Pay Pal: Once your deposit has been accepted, your balance must be paid via credit card, PayPal or debit card no less than 48 hours prior to the date of the trip
- Pay by Check: Once your deposit has been accepted, your check for the balance must be received no less than one (1) week prior to the date of the trip
- Pay with Cash: You may ONLY pay the balance in cash on the day of the trip